Blondie's Dolls is located at 201 Schiller Street, Hermann, MO. The building is located on the busy Schiller street that joins Main (First) street and 4th street, just 2 blocks from the Missouri River. The building was originally a textile mill, built in 1847 with an addition in 1886 and still has many original features.
The entry and restroom are handicap accessible.
The Public Restroom is temporarily closed.